We kinda get in your face in a friendly way. We respect those that don’t want to participate, we’re not here to publicly shame you or embarrass you, we want you to have a good time, but sometimes some people are basically “Up for it”. They want to be a part of the show and have a bit of fun with us. In Ireland we call it banter.
- Writing Sentences in English that will later be incorporated in the show
- Group warm up exercises
- Listen to the show
- Call & Reply questions for the comedian
- Improvised Scenes with Sentences taken earlier in the show
Everyone gets to have the interaction at their level.
Interactive Audience Levels
- Level 1 – Happy Clappers – Happy to sit and listen and clap when they like something
- Level 2 – Happy Heckeler – Makes a funny comment on what is being said or done
- Level 3 – Up for *Craic- Takes part in some of the games and makes people laugh
- Level 4 – *Mad Craic – Wants to be a comedian – and do the whole show
- *Craic = Irish for Fun *Mad Craic = Lots of Fun